Disputed Charges – call 800/808-6402 from 7:00 am – 1:00 am CST. Outside these hours you are able to leave a message and receive a case number for a call back.
ATM Transaction Disputes – call 800/749-1465 or 325/653-1465.
- Card Activation
- Blocking Card – Lost, Stolen & Fraud
- Block Removal
- Mobile Wallet Provisioning
- PIN – Remove Bad Attempts – the card is blocked after three invalid PIN tries. You must call to remove the invalid attempts.
- PIN – Clue Mailer if you forget your PIN, a Clue PIN Mailer can be mailed. (If you need an immediate PIN reset, you will need to visit one of our 8 branch offices)
- Transaction Research Inquiries
- Travel Exclusions – call and let us know where and when you will be traveling so your transactions will not be denied due to out of area transactions
Access your Checking and/or your Savings account worldwide, 24/7 with a 1st Community FCU FREE Debit/ATM card.
- NEW! Temporarily “Lock and Unlock” your credit and/or debit cards with Card Control on our mobile app to prevent any unauthorized transactions. Use this feature if your card is lost or stolen or just to manage access. It’s Quick, FREE & Easy – you can do it while you are standing in line to pay. Click Here for a short video on accessing this new service.
- Works like a check – pay from your checking account
- Get cash back at the merchant – request cash back when using your PIN at a merchant
- Acts like a credit card – use it to guarantee hotels, car rentals, etc.
- Can be used at an ATM – access your Checking or Savings account at an ATM
- eGuard – we take Internet security seriously! eGuard uses an automatic risk model to learn cardholder patterns and behaviors to detect fraudulent activity.
- Automatic Bill Updater – is a service that will provide card number and expiration date updates to merchants who maintain card records on their system, typically for recurring payments such as email accounts, gym memberships, etc. Members have the option to opt out of this feature.
- Additional Security – All 1st Community debit card transactions are monitored for potential fraud. This means a transaction could be declined if the system determines it to be suspicious. At that time our Card Services will text you if we have your text number shown as your home phone or they will call you at the phone number on record to verify that a suspicious transaction is a valid transaction so they can approve your purchase. If you are in the process of performing a transaction and your cell phone rings with an unidentified toll-free number, please answer because it is likely to be Card Services calling to verify the transaction. If you do not answer the transaction may be declined and your card may be blocked for future transactions. If you call Card Services back after you leave the merchant, Card Services will verify if the transaction was valid. If it was a valid transaction then then they will unblock the card. If the transactions were not valid, then Card Services will begin the process of a Fraud Claim. They will refer you back to the Credit Union Member Services Department to reissue you a new debit card.
We now offer our Texas collage debit card or Custom Debit Cards for the following schools with more to come: Click Here to View All the Designs
- Angelo State University
- Central High School
- Lake View High School
- Wall Hawks
- Eldorado Eagles
- Fort Stockton Panthers
- Ballinger Bearcats
- Miles Bulldogs
- Crane Golden Cranes
- Grape Creek Eagles
- TLCA Eagles
- Christoval Cougars
There is no charge for one of our new custom design cards. To get your new custom card just come by our Wildewood office in San Angelo or our Midland office to receive your card immediately. You can order your card at another San Angelo branch and pick it up the next day. All other cards ordered at one of our out of town branches will be mailed to you.