1st Community Federal Credit Union offers Great rates with our Holiday (Personal) Loan Special.
1st Community has gone MobileNow you can access your information on the go, and all you need is your web-enabled cell phone or other mobile device to do your day-to-day banking. This service is FREE, SECURE, easy to use, and accessible anywhere 24/7, so no matter where you are, it’s easy to access your 1st Community accounts. With Mobile Banking from 1st Community, you can use your cell phone or other mobile device to:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills
- Search for cleared checks
- Deposit your checks
- Since Mobile Banking is a mini-version of “CU Easy” Internet banking (using the same password and security questions) you must first be signed up for FREE “CU Easy” Internet banking. a) If you are already signed up for “CU Easy” – go to step 2. b) If you are not signed up for “CU Easy” – click on the “Home” tab above, click on “Consumer Banking Sign Up” and follow the prompts to sign up for “CU Easy”
- Once you are in “CU Easy” you need to click on the “Member Profile” tab, then click on “Mobile Services” and follow the directions to authorize mobile banking access to your account.
- For iPhones, iPads, and Touch IPods – go to the App Store or for Android devices go to the Android Market to download and install the FREE “1stMobile” app (search for “1stMobile” or “1stCommunity” to find it)
- All other mobile device users may access 1st Community information by accessing www.1cfcu.mobi through your mobile device’s web browser. Be sure to bookmark it on your mobile device so it will always be right there.