Access your information on the go, and all you need is your web-enabled cell phone or other mobile device to do your day-to-day banking. This service is FREE, SECURE, easy to use, and accessible anywhere 24/7, so no matter where you are, it’s easy to access your 1st Community accounts.
With Mobile Banking from 1st Community, you can use your cell phone or other mobile device to:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds for deposit accounts or to make your 1CFCU loan or credit card payment
- Pay your bills
- Search for cleared checks
- Submit scanned checks for deposit by using our Mobile Deposit feature
- Card Control – Temporarily lock unlock your Debit Card to prevent Unauthorized Transactions
Accessing Mobile Banking and Card Control are FREE and EASY!
- Our Mobile Banking apps are a mini-version of “It’s Me 247” online banking (using the same unique user ID, password and security questions), so download your app today to get started.
- Search 1st Community Federal Credit Union” to find it on the App Store or Google Play
- CLICK HERE for info on how to login for the first time
- If you are already using Its Me 247 online banking, just go to the app, click on the closed Lock at the bottom of the screen and login using the same user ID, password and security questions you use for online banking.
- When the lock shows open, you will be able to access your account
Card Control – for your safety. It’s FREE and EASY!
- Apple, Samsung or Android Phones – if your applications do not automatically update, update your 1st Community mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once updated, click on the More or “Hamburger” button (in the bottom right corner of the screen) to temporarily lock or unlock your Debit or Credit Card to prevent Unauthorized Transactions.
Web-based online Banking – You may also access a web-based version of ItsMe247 on your mobile device browser by logging in on our website at www.1cfcu.org.
Search 1st Community Federal Credit Union” to find it on the App Store or Google play.