1st Community Federal Credit Union provides FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay for your commercial needs.
1st Community FCU offers great Internet Banking features to help make your financial life easier.
NEW “CU Easy” Feature – Pending Transactions now available. When your Balance and Available Balance are not the same on your checking account you can click on the green icon to the left of the account title to view the Hold Date, Type, Payee and Amount of any pending transactions.“CU Easy” Online Banking includes:
- “Quick Login” allows you to log in to another member number without having to completely log out and back in to “CU Easy.”
- Receive Account Alerts by email or text around 10 am CST each day for balances, payments due, certificate maturities, and even deposit, withdrawal, check clearing, purchase notifications, or even personal reminders as defined by you.
- A Personal Financial Management Module to help you track where you spent your money.
- Secure forms for Check Stop Payments, ACH Stop Payments and Check Orders you can complete and submit securely through “CU Easy” email.
- Financial Calculators for every aspect of your financial life
- All Bill Payments come from Checking accounts only.
- New Bill Pay enrollees will automatically see a list of the most commonly paid bills in your area to help speed your set up choices.
- Payments to persons or businesses that do not currently accept electronic payments will be made by paper checks which look and act just like your personal checks starting with check numbers 10000 or over. This allows you to maintain the funds in your account for the maximum time possible and provides you easy access to see if the check has cleared your account yet. You will also be able to view, save and/or print copies of these checks for your records.
- Available Overdraft Protection and available Courtesy Pay will now be accessed when processing items in your account so NSF fees now apply.